IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 for Teaching Vacancy. IITE Gandhinagar Jobs 2020. IITE Recruitment 2020. Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020. Gujarat Govt Jobs Notification 2020.
|IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment Jobs|
|Upcoming Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Professor Recruitment Jobs Vacancy|
|Teaching Recruitment Vacancy|
Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Teaching Jobs
- 1.1 IITE Gandhinagar Job Details:2019 for Teaching Jobs
- 1.2 IITE Gandhinagar Posts Details: for Teaching Jobs
- 1.3 IITE Gandhinagar Pay Scale Details: for Teaching Jobs
- 1.4 Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 Mode of Selection:
- 1.6 Way of Applying: How to Apply for IITE Gandhinagar Gujarat?
IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 Vacancy for Teaching Jobs
IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Teaching Vacancies – Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), Gujarat has displayed 05 vacant seats for Teaching posts in various subjects. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the IITE official notification can apply online on before 21st February 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original IITE job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Gujarat job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Gujarat.
|Organization Name||IITE Gandhinagar|
|Name of the Post||Teaching|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||Visit notification|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Associate Professor||01 ST|
IITE Gandhinagar Pay Scale Details: for Teaching Jobs
|Name of the Post:||Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37400/67000, GP ₹10000 Per Month|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400/67000, GP ₹9000 Fixed Per Month|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600/39100, GP ₹6000 Per Month|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Professor||Candidates should have acquired 1. Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
2. P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks.
3. Ph.D. Degree in Education.
4. An Associate Professor or above who has a minimum 10 years of teaching experience in Department of Education.
|Associate Professor|| 1. Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce with a minimum of 55% marks.
2. P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.) with Minimum 55% marks.
3. Ph.D. Degree in Education
4. An Assistant Professor or above who has a minimum 08 years of teaching experience in Department of Education
|Assistant Professor||1. Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks.
2. Graduation degree in Education (B.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks
3. National Eligibility Test or Gujarat State Level Eligibility Test
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Written Test/ Walk in Interview.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Teaching, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 22 Jan 2020 12:00 PM to 21 Feb 2020 06:00 PM.Applicants must send hard copy of the application to Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education Ramkrushna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, KH Road, Sector 15, Gandhinagar – 382016 on or before 29/02/2020 till 6:00 pm along with all supporting documents relating to Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, other documents.|
|Name of the Post:||Teaching|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21/02/2020|
|IITE Jobs Notification:||Notification for IITE Recruitment|