Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) Recruitment 2019 For 101 Asst Environmental Engineer, Scientific Asst & Other Posts. Gujarat Govt Employment Job Notification for GPCB 2019.
Highlights of this Job Notification
GPCB Recruitment → for 101 Asst Environmental Engineer, Scientific Asst & Other Vacancies
– Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Gandhinagar has displayed 101 vacant seats for Scientific Officer, Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Officer, Public Relation Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant & Senior Clerk posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the GPCB official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 10th November 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read GPCB original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Gujarat job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Gujarat.
GPCB Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 101
Name of the Post:
1. Scientific Officer: 04
2. Assistant Environmental Engineer: 53
3. Junior Officer: 03
4. Public Relation Officer: 01
5. Senior Scientific Assistant: 34
6. Senior Clerk: 06
For post 1 candidates should have acquired PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Technology.
For post 2 candidates should have acquired Degree with Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering with Environmental Science as Elective subject/ Chemical Engineering.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired PG with Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Business Administration.
For post 4 candidates should have acquired Degree with Journalism.
For post 5 candidates should have acquired PG with Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Bio-Science/ Bio-Technology/ Agronomy/ Physics with Instrumentation.
For post 6 candidates should have acquired Degree with Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Business Administration.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 37 years as on 10/11/2017.
For post 2 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years as on 10/11/2017.
For post 3 & 5 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 36 years as on 10/11/2017.
For post 4 candidates age limit should be between 18 to 38 years as on 10/11/2017.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Primary Test (Written) & Interview.
Cost of Exam Fee:
Candidates have to pay exam fee which is Rs. 200/- + Postal charges for General Category (Male), Rs. 100/- + Postal charges for Reserved categories of Gujarat & Female candidates.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.gpcb.gov.in (or just click link given below).
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16/10/2017 at 01:00 PM onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10/11/2017 till 01:00 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 10/11/2017.